COVID 19 Event safety Guidance
The organisers of Rainford’s picnic in the Park have been working hard to ensure the safety of all who attend the festival on 12th June 2021.
This year things may look a little different to usual and some guidelines may have changed. This information will be updated and changed regularly inline with the advice we receive from St. Helens borough council.
Please make sure you are familiar with the guidance and our Terms and Conditions before attending.
- This event is held outdoors with no covered areas so please prepare for all weathers.
- There is no event parking available, please walk where possible. Disabled parking is available by prior arrangement with the organisers.
- If you have bought a gazebo plot you can still bring your gazebo but must keep all sides open.
- Some parts of the outdoor areas will require you to wear a facemask, we recommend that you bring your own facemask and hand sanitiser.
- Some areas may have a maximum capacity, please adhere to the signs displayed and the advice given by our stewards.
- We recommend that all attending take a lateral flow test before attending the event and another after the event. These kits are available from your local chemist.
- If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID 19 please do not attend.
- If you begin to display symptoms of COVID 19 or feel unwell during the event please alert the First Aid team.
- The 2m social distancing rule still applies to others outside of your bubble, we recommend that you follow this rule on the day.
- This event is strictly a valid wristband or skiddle ticket event. Wristbands are valid from 12 noon until 22.30 on 12th June 2021.
- No tickets will be sold on the day. If you don’t have a valid ticket or wristband please do not attempt to attend. Lost wristbands cannot be replaced.
- Track and trace is a legal requirement, you will be required to scan a QR code on arrival or provide your name and address on entry. This information will be used for Track and Trace only and stored for 21 days.
- Staggered arrival times have been put in place, if you have not been contacted by the event organisers then please arrive at 12 noon or later.
- Toilets will be cleaned regularly during the day. Please observe the one way system in place at the toilets and maintain a 2m distance in the queue and observe good hand hygiene using the sanitiser provided or your own.
- Food stalls will be available, please maintain a 2m distance in the queue and avoid at busy times.
- When leaving the event please leave quietly and maintain a 2m distance.